OP
OP
BuckskinPony

BuckskinPony

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!! Just remember, you always belong and it’s everyone else that is a fish out of water to you LOL

what do you currently have in your setup?
Thanks! I’m still trying to figure out how to put my setup in my profile but until then, I have a Waterbox peninsula 6025 140 gallon heavily planted tank with two baby axolotls, plecos, and some small minnow type fish. With axolotls I have to be careful what input in there or else they’ll nip at the axie’s gills.

I’ve gone full GHL and am working on getting everything automated. I don’t know if this is normal for all of you as well, but I keep reworking my system as I think of better ways to do things.

also, I fully expect to have a salt tank eventually. The creatures you all are able to keep blow me away every time I see them. They’re gorgeous!

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks! I’m still trying to figure out how to put my setup in my profile but until then, I have a Waterbox peninsula 6025 140 gallon heavily planted tank with two baby axolotls, plecos, and some small minnow type fish. With axolotls I have to be careful what input in there or else they’ll nip at the axie’s gills.

I’ve gone full GHL and am working on getting everything automated. I don’t know if this is normal for all of you as well, but I keep reworking my system as I think of better ways to do things.

also, I fully expect to have a salt tank eventually. The creatures you all are able to keep blow me away every time I see them. They’re gorgeous!
Definitely rework the system all the time and I’m 7 years into it LOL

Jeffcb

Tang tang
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Sounds really cool. I would like to see pics of you tank.

blue planet fish GIF by BBC America

Millimylilly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I’ve found this forum helpful even though I technically have a freshwater tank. I use a full reef setup including moving my sump into the garage and punching a hole through my wall . I’ve found little help from the freshwater forums mainly because most FW people don’t take things as far as the SW people. Being among the SW people feels like home. :)
Pics or not real

OP
OP
BuckskinPony

BuckskinPony

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Sounds really cool. I would like to see pics of you tank.

blue planet fish GIF by BBC America
Soooo...I may have recently short circuited one of my Mitras lights and destroyed it. ;FacepalmOn the bright side, I’m happy I didn’t burn my house down. I’m now waiting for a new light to arrive and I’ll get some pictures. The only mistake I’ve made that was more costly was when I tried to drill my tank for an overflow and cracked it.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I’ve found this forum helpful even though I technically have a freshwater tank. I use a full reef setup including moving my sump into the garage and punching a hole through my wall . I’ve found little help from the freshwater forums mainly because most FW people don’t take things as far as the SW people. Being among the SW people feels like home. :)
Welcome!

whale GIF

Back