Hi everyone and nice to join R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter JamesZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JamesZ

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2019
Messages
80
Reaction score
62
Location
Toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi all

Glad to join the warm family! I’m a newbie of salt water aquarium. Now I only have several 2 nimos, 1 dory, other 3 fishes, and so many brittle stars, star fishes in my 80 gallon live rock aquarium.

My next plan is to see how I can feed corals. And will add one skimmer for it. I live in Toronto and hope to meet local aquarists sometime.

Thanks for revhtree’s warm welcome. And hope to get everyone ‘s help in future.

James
 
Welcome to R2R!
ezgif-2-803adbe54bba.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new