Hi Everyone, I just joined.

  • Thread starter Thread starter EvsReef55
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Very nice
tank

Thanks, that’s so nice of you to say.

Mine loves frozen fed with a pipette. Cool to watch.

I’ll give that a try. Thanks.

Every once in a while I put some newly hatched brine shrimp in as a treat for my fish and one of my other corals loves them as well. Also cool to watch.
 
My husband and I feed LRS Reef Frenzy, PE Mysis, and PE Calanus for frozen foods. Refrigerated include, Reef nutrition oyster feast, dr. G's caviar. We also feed pellets, ocean nutrition Formula One, and PE pellets.
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
My husband and I feed LRS Reef Frenzy, PE Mysis, and PE Calanus for frozen foods. Refrigerated include, Reef nutrition oyster feast, dr. G's caviar. We also feed pellets, ocean nutrition Formula One, and PE pellets.

Thanks, I’ll give these a try.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new