Hi everyone, little introduction

ryanhopkinson

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
66
Location
manchester
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Here's a Little brief background on my journey so far in the hobby, I've kept all different kinds of freshwater tanks for a few years and had always been interested in marine but finally took the plunge January last year!

Ive had 2 tanks since then and had a brief break due to moving house and other reasons and have now bought my 3rd tank a 6ft shallow tank.

My first tank was a tmc rimless tank about 180 litres. I had that set up for a few months and realised I wanted an upgrade so I picked up a bargain full set up from Facebook market place, it was 350 litre display and I used the best bits from both tanks. I'm going into this new tank feeling fairly confident. Ive had dinos and a velvet wipeout already in my first year so it disheartened me abit but I'm looking forward to starting a fresh and learning from my mistakes, Here's a few pictures from both tanks and a couple of my new one I'm yet to pick up!
Screenshot_20210817-012824_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210817-012828_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210817-012843_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210817-012849_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210817-012856_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210817-012911_Gallery.jpg
20210209_110920.jpg
20210204_162406.jpg
20210207_164506.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Ryan. Tanks look good. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new