Hi everyone! New here from SoCal!

Welcome to R2R!

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
 
Hi Everyone!

After months of lurking on the forums for answers as I get my 20 gallon reef set up i've finally decided to create an account!

Coming back to the hobby after a 15 year break! Me and my wife are expecting and she wanted an ocean themed nursery so I found it was the perfect opportunity to get a tank up and running to fit the theme :smirking-face: Any excuse I could use to get back into the hobby! haha

Very much appreciate all the info everyone puts out on here as well as some amazing builds! Looking forward to being part of the forums/community!
My cycle has just about completed so hope to be posting some more!

Image.png
Welcome back to the hobby!

By the way, can we switch locations? I love San Diego- love love love. What part of SD are you in? Do you surf?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new