Hi everyone

What a great forum with an app to amazing . I’m
New to the group but have kept a reef tank before but am now back into the hobby !
Looking forward to joining in and getting advice etc from like minded reefers
Welcome to the forums!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
Thanks
 
What a great forum with an app to amazing . I’m
New to the group but have kept a reef tank before but am now back into the hobby !
Looking forward to joining in and getting advice etc from like minded reefers
Glad you found R2R! Lots of great tanks and ideas here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new