Hi Everyone!!!

extremecoral

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2013
Messages
104
Reaction score
1
Location
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally, get to say hello to everyone. :bigsmile:

Almost into my 8th year of reefing. Haha I've been switching tanks to tanks from small to large and vice versa. I guess each tank is a memory/mistake/success that keeps me learning every day. Still I'm so happy to start a new thread of my new tank on R2R. Hopefully you guys can help me getting better in this hobby.

Have a nice day you all. Peace out!!!:xd:
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new