Hi Everyone

f1reeko

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new to keeping any kind of water life and have found this forum pop up many times in the last week with advice for the million of questions i have. Looks like a really good resource and i hope to share and learn more with you guys.
Got a 325 litre (85 gallon) Reefsys last week and to say me and my wife are in over our heads is an understatement but we are loving how our daily vocabulary contains words, like sump, weir, skimmer, nitrates now and probably never used them ever before. We are in Ireland so apologies mentions of measurements may be in metric often.

Currently day 3 into cycling our tank with live rock. I never realised you'd stare as much under the tank as you would into it but its all very interesting and fun.
IMG_20210213_172641.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Rogueaquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new to keeping any kind of water life and have found this forum pop up many times in the last week with advice for the million of questions i have. Looks like a really good resource and i hope to share and learn more with you guys.
Got a 325 litre (85 gallon) Reefsys last week and to say me and my wife are in over our heads is an understatement but we are loving how our daily vocabulary contains words, like sump, weir, skimmer, nitrates now and probably never used them ever before. We are in Ireland so apologies mentions of measurements may be in metric often.

Currently day 3 into cycling our tank with live rock. I never realised you'd stare as much under the tank as you would into it but its all very interesting and fun.
IMG_20210213_172641.jpg
Welcome

Back