Hi From CT

HWalk1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
57
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone! Hope everyone is having a happy Friday. I'll get some pics up soon but thought I'd introduce myself first. I have a current setup of a 75 gallon tank but I am about to start the transfer after i recently moved. I'll be moving everything into a Waterbox 190 gal system. Very excited about everything and happy to keep learning here.
 
Hi! Welcome to Reef2Reef :)
Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move
 
Here is the new setup! very excited to fill this
 

Attachments

  • Image from iOS (1).jpg
    Image from iOS (1).jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Image from iOS (2).jpg
    Image from iOS (2).jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Image from iOS (3).jpg
    Image from iOS (3).jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 61
Hi Everyone! Hope everyone is having a happy Friday. I'll get some pics up soon but thought I'd introduce myself first. I have a current setup of a 75 gallon tank but I am about to start the transfer after i recently moved. I'll be moving everything into a Waterbox 190 gal system. Very excited about everything and happy to keep learning here.
Hi and welcome to r2r
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new