Hi from Germany

Alex Görz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi huge forum,

my name is Alex, I am from South of Germany. Since more than 20 years I have aquariums. 3,5 years ago I started together with a friend an exciting poject: Building up the own company. Now, after a lot of work, we are ready;-) the company is called LUPYLED, perhaps someone knows us already?

I am looking forward to good conversations.

Have a nice day

Alex
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

You should become a forum vendor!
 
Hi Alex!
Use This One.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Willkommen to R2R! Wow, to Germany's tonight!

welcom.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new