Hi from Houston

  • Thread starter Thread starter cichlidtx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cichlidtx

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
129
Reaction score
34
Location
Spring, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just joined the site as I found it by looking for info on a skimmer. The skimmer I was looking for info on just happened to be a group buy on here. I decided to look around and found that the site has a lot of traffic, some great tanks and threads, so here I am.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new