Hi from Lexington KY

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lkcurr2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lkcurr2

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2013
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgetown ky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I've been around mostly looking here on Reef2Reef. I'm the president of our local reef club in Lexington that we started this year. I currently have a Mixed reef in a 144 Half Circle Oceanic Tank. It has been up for about 7 months but most everything in it came out of my 150 in wall that was in my basement. I decided that I didnt spend enough time in the basement so I would move it to the living room upstairs. Currently the tank has 2 Gen 2 Radions over it. Running a Life Reef Sump system with Fuge. Also running an apex JR Controler. I had a calcium reactor hooked up when running the 150 but havnt hooked it up yet on this tank. I've been dosing Tropic Marin Bio-Calcium and Bio-Mag and that seems to be working good so far so I havnt decided to put the calcium reactor on line.

20130817_122032.jpg
20131128%20154750.jpg
20131128%20154806.jpg
20131128%20154811.jpg
20131128%20154821.jpg
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome!!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new