Hi from MA

Klaraliz1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just be in this hobbie for about almost 3 month and i just can say this forum is really helpfull for my succes at the moment.

20200220_050141.jpg 20200220_055852.jpg

will25u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!! I adore Mandarins! My tank has been set up for six years and I don’t dare add one of those guys no matter how many pods I have. I know there’s no way I could keep one alive. You’re brave! Add pods on a weekly basis. Lovely tank and, again, welcome!!

OP
OP
K

Klaraliz1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!! I adore Mandarins! My tank has been set up for six years and I don’t dare add one of those guys no matter how many pods I have. I know there’s no way I could keep one alive. You’re brave! Add pods on a weekly basis. Lovely tank and, again, welcome!!
Thanks i just have a good price for it. ( 20.00 and i ask a lot read a lot buy a alot of her food and now try to keep it. When i see something weird i just run to the fish store and gere. Tha ks again

OP
OP
K

Klaraliz1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

How has your livestock fared up to this point? I ask because your system is still in its infancy, and we only want the best for your livestock and for your enjoyment of the hobby.
At this point i think good in the beginning a little bit hard with the cicling and everything but now everything is growing good and i think healthy. I not understand a lot of terms for the aquariums but i read a lot when i buy something for know how they like the light the water flow and stuff like that. Thanks

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 154 61.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 68 27.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 88 35.1%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.7%
Back