hi from Malaysia

Welcome to R2R Ain
background.png
 
hello , ain from Malaysia here. I found this forum with lot of information about mangrove tank and I am interested to make one. Hope everyone have a good day
Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!!!
 
hello , ain from Malaysia here. I found this forum with lot of information about mangrove tank and I am interested to make one. Hope everyone have a good day
Welcome , im from KL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new