Hi from Michigan

  • Thread starter Thread starter mhowe9
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mhowe9

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2008
Messages
138
Reaction score
0
Location
Auburn Hills, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from St. Clair Shores, Michigan. I currently have a 90 gal FOWLR and am currently in the process of upgrading to a 180 gal mixed reef. I hope to have the new tank completed sometime around Christmas. I currently have the tank purchased and the DIY stand completed. In the next couple of months I am working procuring the rest of the equipment that I will need.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome! glad you joined us. cant wait to see some pics, sounds like a fun upgrade :). you should start yourself a thread in the members tanks section to document the upgrade and for pics
 
Welcome! glad you joined us. cant wait to see some pics, sounds like a fun upgrade :). you should start yourself a thread in the members tanks section to document the upgrade and for pics



I probably will start a thread eventually in the members tanks area. Right now my upgrade is kind of in a lull. I am slowly but surely acquiring equipment. I need to upgrade quite a few things from my 90 gal. (especially lighting). Here are a couple of pics of what has happened so far

Inside of stand complete

100_1196.jpg



Stand completed with tank.

100_1252.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new