Hi from N.Florida

Hilltopreef90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just introducing myself, I’ve been keeping reef tanks for several years now but never went bigger then a 30 gallon with mostly soft corals and LPS. I’m upgrading to a 90 gallon with a sump and looking forward to adding fish and corals I’ve never had before

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just introducing myself, I’ve been keeping reef tanks for several years now but never went bigger then a 30 gallon with mostly soft corals and LPS. I’m upgrading to a 90 gallon with a sump and looking forward to adding fish and corals I’ve never had before

Welcome! Glad you joined. You must be excited about your upgrade!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). You might even do a thread for each tank, assuming you are keeping your current 30g tank up once the 90g is going.

Shoomie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey!

OP
OP
Hilltopreef90

Hilltopreef90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined. You must be excited about your upgrade!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). You might even do a thread for each tank, assuming you are keeping your current 30g tank up once the 90g is going.
Is there a specific area to start a build thread ? I’m not sure how to go about starting one
I’m planning on starting over with the 30 as well as far as cleaning it out really well and updating the equipment then moving my maroon clown in with his corals . It’s sounds like a good thing to do
Thanks

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a specific area to start a build thread ? I’m not sure how to go about starting one
I’m planning on starting over with the 30 as well as far as cleaning it out really well and updating the equipment then moving my maroon clown in with his corals . It’s sounds like a good thing to do
Thanks

This is the info they gave me that helped me:
One fun way to learn from others and keep a record of your reef aquarium is to create your very own build thread! A build thread is just a thread that tells us about your aquarium and might include photos. You can create your build thread in one of these forums. MEMBER'S AQUARIUMS

Once you have created a build thread then you can get your VERY FIRST USER BADGE! YAY! It's easy to do and I have created a thread that tells you how to do it here: BUILD THREAD BADGE

Back