Hi! From Ohio

treasuregr

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to this Forum, but anxious to learn more about moving from a Basic Salt Fish Only to adding Corals. I have a 29 gal. long, that I am upgrading.
The quandary, at the moment is whether to go with Evolution LED lights 120w. I would love to be able to grow "Chalice" corals, someday...

Teresa Smith
Ohio
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Thanks! Really looking forward, to learning from others, on the best ways to progress my 29L into a Reef Tank or should I say Nano Reef. Still learning the proper terminology...:smile:
 
Welcome! You'll love here at R2R...:bigsmile: Lots of info on starting with corals and also many members and vendors with tons of led experience to guide you.
 
welcome to reef 2 reef, glad to have you aboard, post a few pictures of your setup,
 
Welcome. I am from Indiana, so not far from ohio at all. Its about a 20 minute drive to Ohio... lol
 
Misbar Ocellaris Clown.jpg


This is my misbar Ocellaris Clown. At least that is what I'm told, since her 1st stripe in incomplete. So, hopefully, when I get my lights in, I can start adding Corals. I'm really excited about that! The Western Ohio Reef Club that I'm joining is having a Frag Swap April 30th. Can't wait :bigsmile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new