Hi from Socal

  • Thread starter Thread starter nkkm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

welcome to reef2reef

Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif

Thanks all!
 
Nice tank! like to see more close ups pic. I think your parking lot is full i have room on my :bigsmile:

Yea take more macros! Show off all those gems your hiding! =)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
 
Nice crazy clown and cherry sour!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

The man knows his rainbows :) Cherry sour 2.0 has really started to color up since I swapped to T5/LED combo, quickly becoming my new favorite!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new