Hi from Switzerland

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ridgeway
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hello to all,

I'm based near Lausanne in Switzerland and have been reefing for quite a few years now. My first reef tank was in 1987 in my country of origin the UK. We've had 3 different systems running in our current house and the current set up is almost 2yrs old and maturing out quite well.

Looking forwards to learning here on R2R.


Best Regards


Ridgeway

Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have you…Explore…Learn…Share....Beautiful Tank!!!

HoUw.gif
 
AM I seeing right...… OP posted this May 2017 ?
 
Found my way here to your AWESOME tank from the “I'm curious how people live with their tanks in their homes” thread.

I found the height you achieved while successfully hiding the egg crate/shelving to be really impressive. The tank seems to almost feel like a cube is that correct?

Any current DT pics? Anything of the space for the tank before it was in place?

Great job! Thank you for sharing :)


Sure, happy to post up any pictures, i'm sure i have those some where.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new