Hi from Sydney

As said above, the vermatid snails will come in through other stuff. But still, in a small tank like yours you could chip away at them (literally) as they pop up.

The aptaisia and those zoas are the problem. I’m wondering if they are actually polythoas. Anyway, if you do bleach, be careful with them.

I started my tank with bleached/hydrochloric acid washes. It’s pretty easy, just use a plastic tubs and throw it away afterwards.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new