OP
R

Robinski

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to r2r. I vacationed in Hobart a couple of years ago. Very pretty place.
Cruise ship vacation? They were all the rage pre COVID. The number visiting to Hobart was growing rapidly. Doubled the No of people out and about on the streets of Hobart whenever there was a ship in.

workhz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cruise ship vacation? They were all the rage pre COVID. The number visiting to Hobart was growing rapidly. Doubled the No of people out and about on the streets of Hobart whenever there was a ship in.

Naaa. Went to watch the Aus Open (from DC). Pretty long flight. Split the trip up between Melbourne/Hobart/Sydney. Would love to make it back some day and spend more time.

OP
OP
R

Robinski

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Naaa. Went to watch the Aus Open (from DC). Pretty long flight. Split the trip up between Melbourne/Hobart/Sydney. Would love to make it back some day and spend more time.
Aus Open is great to watch. We r quite privileged here as we can see F1, Aus Open, MotoGP, soccer, rugby etc and the crowds are not that bad and it is easy to get tickets. I remember getting given a ticket to Aus Open a few years back as someone from work had a spare one for that night. Got to see World No 1 for men and women play and I wasn't even thinking of watching tennis 4 hrs before.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome38.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there.

New to marine. Just ordered a waterbox marine x 60.2 after an ex colleague used to have a nano in the office with 2x clowns which used to sit between us at our desk. This made me realise it was realistic to do marine. I have dived the Ningaloo reef a while back and spent a year in Samoa with AusAid (similar to US peace corp) and got to snorkel most weekends on reef.

I used to have a 4 ft cichlid tank when at uni but moved back home to Tasmania, Australia about 15yrs ago and gave it away then.

Still getting my head around all the extra stuff with marine but keen to get some LPS (not that I knew the difference a few weeks ago).
Welcome!

Glad you joined

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back