Hi from the UK!

waterwatereverywhere

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2019
Messages
34
Reaction score
38
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! Found this forum when browsing for answers to a few questions I had, lots of useful threads popped up from your good selves, so thought I'd sign up, even though I think I'm from the other side of the pond from most of you!

I'm currently looking at downsizing my reef, because of the constraints of a small person in the house! Looking at two nice nanos, the IM peninsula 20 or the Fluval Evo 13.5. Leaning towards the Fluval at the moment and thinking about options for it. I've got a question about lighting on the main reef forum at the moment which maybe anyone with one could answer :-)

Anyway, looking forward to getting to know you, maybe I'll be brave enough to post a build thread when I get started!
 
Welcome to R2R!
tenor (1).gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new