hi from Tx

  • Thread starter Thread starter big_pun
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

big_pun

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
San Antonio, Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just joined today to follow a local buddy who breeds clowns. been poking around and really like it. I may start chiming in soon! I've been in the hobby since 2008 with a 12g nano. presently running 150g sps dominant tank.

u6u4uzu2.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Nice looking tank, welcome aboard.
 
Welcome to R2R!! Nice looking tank!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new