Hi from Wisconsin

Salsa30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saying hi.

I'll be starting a build thread, but here's my personal blurb:
I got into the hobby about 10 years ago just out of college. It was a 29 gallon with on HOB skimmer, T5 bulbs, and more xenia than I knew what to do with. Moves and circumstances changed and I had to give up the tank. Now that I had a good job, house, kid, I finally took the plunge to get back into the hobby with a Red Sea Reefer XL 300. Hopefully it goes OK.

Cheers.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saying hi.

I got into the hobby about 10 years ago just out of college. It was a 29 gallon with on HOB skimmer, T5 bulbs, and more xenia than I knew what to do with. Moves and circumstances changed and I had to give up the tank. Now that I had a good job, house, kid, I finally took the plunge to get back into the hobby with a Red Sea Reefer XL 300. Hopefully it goes OK.

Cheers.
Welcome and Welcome Back!

Looking forward to your build thread as well as hearing about your upcoming successes!

dmy535

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saying hi.

Cheers.
Where in Wisconsin?

Back