Hi from Wisconsin

Just saying hi.

I'll be starting a build thread, but here's my personal blurb:
I got into the hobby about 10 years ago just out of college. It was a 29 gallon with on HOB skimmer, T5 bulbs, and more xenia than I knew what to do with. Moves and circumstances changed and I had to give up the tank. Now that I had a good job, house, kid, I finally took the plunge to get back into the hobby with a Red Sea Reefer XL 300. Hopefully it goes OK.

Cheers.
Hey homie
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new