Hi guys and gals

feelingfishy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2021
Messages
285
Reaction score
219
Location
Jasper
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Jasper am 29 With a 330 gallon reef that started as a gift from one of my dads customers for free. This was around 13 years ago and I am really just starting to be (mature enough as a reefer) to really make a decent mixed reef. I buy most of my frags from TSA and once I get alot of the higher end ones to colony size then I plan on making a completely separate frag tank ( free from pest ). It would make me happy to meet some of you someday if things workout like I plan.

Here is a pic of the tank as it is today
16BE7255-9E2F-455C-B22B-B67A48B39AD1.jpeg
That’s all folks, y’all have a good day and roll tide.
 
Thanks so much!

I just had to say this.
I’m having a diatom problem right now because I spread a lot of diatomaceous earth around the aquarium room cause my cat got in with fleas and some of it inevitably got into the aquarium boosting my silicates.

So that’s just a little fun fact for ya!
Thanks for the warm welcome though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new