Hi guys, Gerhard here from Australia Brisbane.

Gerhardus Bergh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys and thank you for the add. Very nice to join you guys. I am very active in our Australian reefing site called "The reefuge". Love the community and looking forward to be part of this one.
I have been reefing for 9 years but only really feel like I know what I was doing the last four of those. Its a real love of mine and at the moment I have a 4x700dx500h starfire rimless mixed reef. I am running a fuge and only dose the major elements alomg with red sea A&B but hope to go to the C&D also. Switched to G4 Radions a year ago and wow... the money I wasted on some other brands could have long since paid for these... Great results and happy tank.
I am moving towards more sps dominant, but taking it slow to make sure it all goes well.

reef 1.JPG

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2reef! Nice reef!

Here you go: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks.52/

Look at the signature at the bottom of our posts. If on a phone, turn the phone sideways to see it. Mine is in the link below. Others will be in the same place.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%

Back