Hi Hello!

xsparx

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
14
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the reef 🪸 side of things! Joined up because I finally just started a small tank up and keep finding myself here on this site. Almost like the Reddit of Reefing lol.

A little bit about me, I love collecting hobbies and big lifetime responsibilities.

Writing/reading
Fresh water tank,
2 snakes
2 Maine Coons
1 wolf hybrid
1 fat potato (pitbull)
And now a small salt tank

After writing that out, it seems that I like to do things in two’s.

✨ happy to be here ✨

- A
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
New to the reef 🪸 side of things! Joined up because I finally just started a small tank up and keep finding myself here on this site. Almost like the Reddit of Reefing lol.

A little bit about me, I love collecting hobbies and big lifetime responsibilities.

Writing/reading
Fresh water tank,
2 snakes
2 Maine Coons
1 wolf hybrid
1 fat potato (pitbull)
And now a small salt tank

After writing that out, it seems that I like to do things in two’s.

✨ happy to be here ✨

- A
Welcome to the forums!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new