Hi, how to farm phyto

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dawneme
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dawneme

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2026
Messages
53
Reaction score
18
Location
Indonesia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi sorry if this is the wrong forum section, idk where to put it

How do you farm your phytos
I want to make phytos farm to feed my pods and corals
 
I believe @Mr. Mojo Rising has a good setup for this, if he's got a minute to reply.

Good luck!
 
And it's not all that difficult, don't be too intimidated 🙂

I'm going to suggest R2R member @Eldredge for your phyto starter (and for 'pods too!). He's got great prices and great service, reach out to him here on R2R through this thread, or through his website.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/l...opepods-rotifers-free-shipping-13-75.1085059/
https://reefplantation.com/
I hope that helps!
Thanks, i have handful of pod and phytos on me rn, just bought them from my lfs, and im from indonesia i doubt they ship here lol
 
Thanks, i have handful of pod and phytos on me rn, just bought them from my lfs, and im from indonesia i doubt they ship here lol
I am so sorry, I did not see your location 🤪

Carry on!!! 🤣🙃😜
 
If you poke around the DIY forum there is a sticky on how to, and a bunch of others I’m sure. I found write ups for it on just about every other forum and blog; all generally the same but differing in minutia of materials, etc.
 
Not to mention a couple dozen YouTubers have videos but I didn’t like any of em but could just have been presentation. ReefRookies was the most bearable imo.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new