Hi, I am from New Jersey

  • Thread starter Thread starter buganddoug
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have a 180 Gallon Reef with a total 220 gallons of water. My setup is mixed reef. But I am moving more in the way of SPS.
I have two custom sumps from ADHI, Warner Marine K2 Cone skimmer, Warner Marine Reactor, I use only Warner Marine additives, Warner Marine EgoBack Pellets, ATI 60" 6x80 watt sunpower, Reefkeeper controller and that should do it for now.

Daniel
 
WM huh? Great products! Thanks for joining and welcome!
 
Welcome to R2R!! Care to share some pics of your tank?
 
please do all of us devils fans not living in jersey a favor
sign zach and hire us a new coach pronto
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new