Hi,I come from Taiwan.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rick1049
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rick1049

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
37
Reaction score
150
Location
Taiwan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg image.jpeg This is my husband tank.
He's tank very beautiful so I want to share with you.

image.jpeg
 
Welcome, Rick!

That is one seriously impressive installation! I can't imagine there are too many folks here who've had to block traffic in order to get their tank into the house - I know I didn't!

Looking forward to watching it grow and mature.

~Bruce
 
Welcome home, you will love it here! I love the drop off tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new