Hi I hate introductions but here it goes :D

  • Thread starter Thread starter toydoll
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

toydoll

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Antioch IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone my name is Esther, I'm so new to saltwater, my tank isn't even fully set up yet lol, I have a 46g rectangle with corner/internal overflow. I've been into fw for around 15 years, more if you count the tank I had when I was 7 :) lol. I hope to have my tank set up within the next couple weeks here. Joined so I could utilize all you nice people's saltwater experience thanks in advance!
 
Welcome Welcome Welcome Esther!! Reef2Reef is full on great information and helpful hobbyists!! Dont forget to post often!!
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome! Glad you joined and are looking for info. Looking forward to your voyage!
 
Welcome, one thing to remember with saltwater "TAKE YOUR TIME". Ask questions on here and you should be fine.
 
Hey everyone my name is Esther, I'm so new to saltwater, my tank isn't even fully set up yet lol, I have a 46g rectangle with corner/internal overflow. I've been into fw for around 15 years, more if you count the tank I had when I was 7 :) lol. I hope to have my tank set up within the next couple weeks here. Joined so I could utilize all you nice people's saltwater experience thanks in advance!

Welcome .. and if you have Nano questions feel free to post them in the section listed in my sig
 
Greetings Esther and welcome to R2R!

-M&T
 
Awesome!! Welcome to R2R and reefing!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new