Hi I'm looking for reviews from crazycorals.net

oscarcolino

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
97
Reaction score
9
Location
manhattan
Hi I put and order from crazycorals but I can find no reviews and I try to contact them and no answer
 
Hi I put and order from crazycorals but I can find no reviews and I try to contact them and no answer

Did you get your order? Because I also madr an order, but have not gotten any notification or emails. Thanks
 
Yeah I have a email I haven't get my corals yet is been like 3 weeks he told me that stil healing I hope is legit if you want the email I came give it to you
 
Yeah I have a email I haven't get my corals yet is been like 3 weeks he told me that stil healing I hope is legit if you want the email I came give it to you

Yes, can you send it to me please. Thanks
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new