Hi I'm Ray.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rayne457
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rayne457

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am Ray and I am 27. I am married with 2 kids. I have been keeping tanks for about 7 yrs. My current tank is a 120 gallon reef tank.

IMG_20130517_143331.jpg
 
Hi, Ray! Welcome to R2R!! Nice looking tank you have there!! :)
 
Welcome to R2R Ray
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hi Ray! Welcome to R2R! Nice looking tank you got there!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new