Hi, let me introduce myself

summerjakeq

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,My name is Jeff. I'm in the IT industry for 6 years.I live in sunny Miami. You have a nice place here and I hope to become a serious contributor.
 
Welcome to R2R Jeff!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new