Hi my name is Jasper Bradley.

jasper45bradley

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started in reefing in February of last year. Have had freshwater fish scenic I was litter can't remember how old. Currently we have 1 30 gallon frag tank, 55 gallon freshwater fish, 55 gallon cichlid tank and a 90 gallon mixed reef tank. Mostly LPS and softys. What my current tank looks like.

20200119_212217.jpg 20200120_110929.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new