Hi new to R2R

Cherylpozz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
30
Reaction score
6
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Cheryl I live in the U.K. Ive had a reef tank for a little over 2 years now I'm looking and working on starting Zoa gardens and want some bright and colourful gardens as I could possibly get. So any help or advise would be great or even a Zoa garden plan. I know some of you on here are masters at Zoa gardens.
 
Welcome! Share with us some pics of your tank. There are a few really nice zoa tanks on this site @joshporksandwic is one of the best at zoa gardens that I have seen. Check out his tank.
 
WELCOME TO R2R.
th.jpg
 
Welcome to the community!
 
Welcome home to R2R! You'll love it here!
 
Welcome to R2R
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new