Hi, new to R2R

anemone1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
i'm jumping back into the hobby after 6 or so years away from it. I am going to start up with a 29g reef tank and10 gallon sump. Its amazing some of the stuff i remember and how much i cant remember at all. so, im sure ill be scouring the threads and asking tons of questions.
 
Welcome to R2R and I have a 29g tank too! Let me know if you have any questions.

FDB5D95C-53F5-4289-91E5-503268559AAB.gif
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

I can’t wait to see pics and your build thread! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new