Hi new to Reef2Reef

Malman76

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2024
Messages
34
Reaction score
53
Location
Manchester
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi just thought I’d introduce myself, been into the hobby for just over 26 years now, currently helping my daughter look after her evo 52 as I currently don’t have a tank of my own. Very new to sps so will have lots of questions.
Chris

CEF095EE-0AD6-4A4A-AF7B-9334EB72DA63.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world Chris.
Are you Manchester UK?
You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new