Hi new to Reef2Reef

Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 
Hi just thought I’d introduce myself, been into the hobby for just over 26 years now, currently helping my daughter look after her evo 52 as I currently don’t have a tank of my own. Very new to sps so will have lots of questions.
Chris

CEF095EE-0AD6-4A4A-AF7B-9334EB72DA63.jpeg
Welcome to R2R and Happy Reefing!
 
Hi just thought I’d introduce myself, been into the hobby for just over 26 years now, currently helping my daughter look after her evo 52 as I currently don’t have a tank of my own. Very new to sps so will have lots of questions.
Chris

CEF095EE-0AD6-4A4A-AF7B-9334EB72DA63.jpeg
Welcome to R2R
Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new