Hi new to reefing

random_name_2

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
22
Location
SoCal (IE)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi i’m sam and I just am started my 26 gallon reef tank a month or so ago. I have 2 perculas, 1 margarita snail, and 5 hermits as well as some macro algae. Planning on adding corals soon! This has been a fun journey so far and can’t wait to learn more!
20260401_235511_AF2EBCC4-36A5-42BF-8F33-E0561A2311F0.png
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hi i’m sam and I just am started my 26 gallon reef tank a month or so ago. I have 2 perculas, 1 margarita snail, and 5 hermits as well as some macro algae. Planning on adding corals soon! This has been a fun journey so far and can’t wait to learn more!
20260401_235511_AF2EBCC4-36A5-42BF-8F33-E0561A2311F0.png
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new