Hi new to The form

Shallow rock aquatics

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2018
Messages
9
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody I would just like to introduce myself my name is Marc I am new to the form and new to salt water reefing I have been buying and selling African cichlids for quite a few years now and have been running 60 tanks out of my basement for several years now also. I have been slowly downsizing my fish room for about a year now and like I said decided to get into saltwater I have a small set up 65 gallon rimless with a 24 x 24 x 24 sump. The System holds about 80 gallons of water at full capacity
 
AF3154EF-9C2C-4D14-ACBE-F4704EE10FCD.jpeg
AF3154EF-9C2C-4D14-ACBE-F4704EE10FCD.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
zOk7nol.gif
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Beautiful fish and coral! Thanks for sharing! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new