Hi. New to the forum.

Trexorcist

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. New to the forum but have been in the hobby for about 5 years. I’ve been moving frequently during this time, but will be purchasing a long term home in March. Looking forward to finally create the tank I’ve always wanted.

Current set up is a little boring. 75g w/LR. 1 snowflake eel and a handful of blue hermits. It’s been running just over a year. I did notice an Aiptasia when adding some new LR about a year ago. Only one and I thought I’d just let it ride. Just noticed about 4 more as a few days ago and now realize this may be a problem as adding corals once I move is on the agenda. I may add a few peppermint shrimp before the move and keep my eel well feed so hopefully they can get the job done.

Looking forward to being apart of the community.

Gonebad395

Anemone hound
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome

068353EA-34D1-4520-929F-1E8296D08F45.gif

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Let’s see some 75 gallon tank pics!

Also don’t forget to keep us posted with your new build in April! :)

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. New to the forum but have been in the hobby for about 5 years. I’ve been moving frequently during this time, but will be purchasing a long term home in March. Looking forward to finally create the tank I’ve always wanted.

Current set up is a little boring. 75g w/LR. 1 snowflake eel and a handful of blue hermits. It’s been running just over a year. I did notice an Aiptasia when adding some new LR about a year ago. Only one and I thought I’d just let it ride. Just noticed about 4 more as a few days ago and now realize this may be a problem as adding corals once I move is on the agenda. I may add a few peppermint shrimp before the move and keep my eel well feed so hopefully they can get the job done.

Looking forward to being apart of the community.
I love snowflake eels. They are gorgeous. However, I want to keep the current livestock alive so I don't purchase one -- but I do check out the one in the display tank at my favorite lfs every time I visit. They are beautiful creatures. I'm glad you joined us. You will love it here!
989c5f169278795b91fa6075203f141a.gif

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back