Hi. New to the forum.

FF3FB83E-C345-4A7A-A458-3D2DE45DB63D.gif
 
Hi everyone. New to the forum but have been in the hobby for about 5 years. I’ve been moving frequently during this time, but will be purchasing a long term home in March. Looking forward to finally create the tank I’ve always wanted.

Current set up is a little boring. 75g w/LR. 1 snowflake eel and a handful of blue hermits. It’s been running just over a year. I did notice an Aiptasia when adding some new LR about a year ago. Only one and I thought I’d just let it ride. Just noticed about 4 more as a few days ago and now realize this may be a problem as adding corals once I move is on the agenda. I may add a few peppermint shrimp before the move and keep my eel well feed so hopefully they can get the job done.

Looking forward to being apart of the community.

Thanks for all the welcoming messages. Here are a few shots of my snowflake and tank. The pictures are a little deceiving. He’s about 12” +/-
0bf104743a6fe1ef24b2f91b54ce3a59.jpg


7c6f1aef6558b0b7d131a0009ded6f46.jpg


c68a05b32dcc59a79c52c40e1a223c60.jpg


acd8add4030d8e5d5e00b6924ff7100f.jpg
 
Welcome! R2R is such a great community.
You will have a great time and learn a ton.
Good luck with the move and we will be with you every step of the way along your journey to a new system!
Share and like often!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new