Hi new to this REEF2Reef

Jose408

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
56
Reaction score
56
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently getting used to this.. my local fish store told me to hop on this for any questions... I’m currently going on my 3rd month with a Red Sea Max Nano 20 gallon ... been learning a lot and still learning...
 
Welcome to R2R!!

60289D5F-3C3F-4D6B-A899-EB103F11C111.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Yes honestly as a new reefer in this hobby it can be stressful lol .... I’m constantly looking at it making sure everything is okay... and also YouTube doesn’t answer Every question you have.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new