Hi newbie from Australia.

Iccis Linn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2021
Messages
18
Reaction score
44
Location
Melbourne
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I'm 30 from Melbourne Australia.
In the hobby for about 8 month.
Start with trial run 50g, 2 month later upgrade to 180. 2 month ago i upgrade again to 300 dt.
First time here in this gp. :)

20210123_214938.jpg 20210123_215904.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi
I'm 30 from Melbourne Australia.
In the hobby for about 8 month.
Start with trial run 50g, 2 month later upgrade to 180. 2 month ago i upgrade again to 300 dt.
First time here in this gp. :)

20210123_214938.jpg 20210123_215904.jpg
Welcome to Reef 2 Reef, any questions we’d love to answer! Beautiful tank and like most, an upgrade is always due!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new