Hi R2R!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flake
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Flake

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
92
Reaction score
48
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys!

I'm from Dawsonville Ga. I've been keeping reefs for two years now. It's hard to believe it's been that long already. After several tanks, I moved to a big tank, broke it down and now have a nice 90g.

It's been a while since i've had a tank i'm really proud of, and this one is really getting there. Hopefully once everything really starts growing, it'll turn into something great!
 
Hello there and welcome to R2R! I am from extreme North Georgia!
 
Wow! There are people out there further north than me! I thought I had a heck of a drive to the stores.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
user2_pic96_1253331472.gif


I'd love to see some pic's of your tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new