Hi There

NaughtyGeek

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2025
Messages
14
Reaction score
33
Location
Somewhere Out There
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After reading for months, my family and I will be setting up our new system starting this coming weekend. This is our Christmas gift and the whole family will be involved. I'm hoping to go get our first fish and coral during the Christmas break and intend a fishless cycle.

I'm very thankful for this forum as it was incredibly helpful in building up a good base of knowledge so we knew the right things to discuss at our LFS. I'm looking forward to starting a build thread and engaging the community along the way.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
After reading for months, my family and I will be setting up our new system starting this coming weekend. This is our Christmas gift and the whole family will be involved. I'm hoping to go get our first fish and coral during the Christmas break and intend a fishless cycle.

I'm very thankful for this forum as it was incredibly helpful in building up a good base of knowledge so we knew the right things to discuss at our LFS. I'm looking forward to starting a build thread and engaging the community along the way.
Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new