Hi there

Aquarius20

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its been a while since I have been checking out any forum actually:). I just wanted to say Hi to everyone here and say that I am quite thrilled to be here among folks that has the same great hobby.

greetings,

Peter
 
16B8EA03-82F1-48AB-84AB-20EA33028177.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new