Hi we are newbies!

welcome to reef 2 reef , post some pictures of your tank, and start a tank build thread to track your progress,
 
Welcome to R2R and the hobby! Please let us know if we can help you in any way.
 
Right on, yes it is nice to know another VA member. I am originally from Suffolk and my family still resides there. I hope to move back to the beach in the next couple years. Thanks for the welcoming!
 
Welcome to R2R and good luck, i believe you have read you have a 27G would love to see some nano pictures.
 
Photos up shortly, right now i am focused with keeping my daily journal updated and consistancy with tank maintenance.
 
Like a daily tank journal or a personal journal we can't read lol?
 
Photos up shortly, right now i am focused with keeping my daily journal updated and consistancy with tank maintenance.

Great idea. I keep a log of all my measurements and dosages for my tank. It helps me determine what to put in if something is slow. For instance, if my Mag measures low, I can look at previous logs to determine how much I added before and what the result was. I can then adjust for my specific tank, instead of using a calculator (although they work too)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new